To-Do List sync via CalDAVSync completely two ubuntu machinesCalendar application with Google sync?CalDAV client for UbuntuHow to sync ICloud Calendar?Caldav (and carddav) compatible client with support for TLS Client certificate authenticationCan I force calendar sync?Caldav _kind of_ available for Calendar?
Is there a text editor that can run shell scripts?
Negative theta for long OTM put?
Outlining the climax made me lose interest in writing the actual story
56198 and 57494
Why are the rain clouds darker?
What happened to Eladrin? Did something make them unavailable to play?
SMD ceramic capacitor 0805 vs 1206
Co-curricular lessons between geometry and chemistry?
Can a website incur liability for linking to a funding campaign for a lawsuit against it?
If you discard Immortal Phoenix, does it return to your hand?
Why don't we shield existing CPUs from radiation instead of designing new ones?
Why was ambassador Sondland involved in Ukraine?
Why is there so much dispute about how ornaments are supposed to be played in classical music?
Has Donald Duck ever had any love interest besides Daisy?
Can the treble clef be used instead of the bass clef in piano music?
Why is the core ChaCha primitive not good for use in a collision-resistant compression function (crypto hash)?
What does shimmy in nose landing gear mean?
Raised concerns about a security vulnerability to various managers, for more than a year, with no results. Should I mention it to external auditors?
Is it possible to determine if a Pokémon is a powerful encounter?
Calculate the number of solutions
Who was the first human to sleep on the Moon?
Is it possible to have multiple *Find* buffers in emacs?
When Using Throne room on a Throne room do you need two more action cards already in hand?
Sort and Table a Sentence by Word Lengths
To-Do List sync via CalDAV
Sync completely two ubuntu machinesCalendar application with Google sync?CalDAV client for UbuntuHow to sync ICloud Calendar?Caldav (and carddav) compatible client with support for TLS Client certificate authenticationCan I force calendar sync?Caldav _kind of_ available for Calendar?
.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty
margin-bottom:0;
I am using the Gnome To-Do app and want to sync my CalDAV to-do-lists.
My To-Do Lists are safed on an hosted Open Xchange Server (via CalDav) so I could not set it up as a Ubuntu Online Account. I used Evolution to set it up my Account in the evolution-data-server hwich works fine. Sync for CalDAV calenders and to-dos in evolution works, sync for calender with the standalone calender app works, too. CardDAV sync for contacts also works.
But syncing tasks with the standalone to-to app does not work and I dont understand why.
I did some research and found some fairly old bug reports with the similar issues.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1640180
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=720519
- https://help.nextcloud.com/t/next-cloud-donest-work-properly-with-gnome-todo/25240
So I have to questions. Do you have a working CalDav sync for to-dos (not via Nextcloud etc.) and can you help me fix my setup? If this bug has still not been fixed do you have any suggestions for another to-do-list app which syncs via CalAV?
Thanks for your help :)
software-recommendation 19.04 caldav
add a comment
|
I am using the Gnome To-Do app and want to sync my CalDAV to-do-lists.
My To-Do Lists are safed on an hosted Open Xchange Server (via CalDav) so I could not set it up as a Ubuntu Online Account. I used Evolution to set it up my Account in the evolution-data-server hwich works fine. Sync for CalDAV calenders and to-dos in evolution works, sync for calender with the standalone calender app works, too. CardDAV sync for contacts also works.
But syncing tasks with the standalone to-to app does not work and I dont understand why.
I did some research and found some fairly old bug reports with the similar issues.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1640180
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=720519
- https://help.nextcloud.com/t/next-cloud-donest-work-properly-with-gnome-todo/25240
So I have to questions. Do you have a working CalDav sync for to-dos (not via Nextcloud etc.) and can you help me fix my setup? If this bug has still not been fixed do you have any suggestions for another to-do-list app which syncs via CalAV?
Thanks for your help :)
software-recommendation 19.04 caldav
add a comment
|
I am using the Gnome To-Do app and want to sync my CalDAV to-do-lists.
My To-Do Lists are safed on an hosted Open Xchange Server (via CalDav) so I could not set it up as a Ubuntu Online Account. I used Evolution to set it up my Account in the evolution-data-server hwich works fine. Sync for CalDAV calenders and to-dos in evolution works, sync for calender with the standalone calender app works, too. CardDAV sync for contacts also works.
But syncing tasks with the standalone to-to app does not work and I dont understand why.
I did some research and found some fairly old bug reports with the similar issues.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1640180
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=720519
- https://help.nextcloud.com/t/next-cloud-donest-work-properly-with-gnome-todo/25240
So I have to questions. Do you have a working CalDav sync for to-dos (not via Nextcloud etc.) and can you help me fix my setup? If this bug has still not been fixed do you have any suggestions for another to-do-list app which syncs via CalAV?
Thanks for your help :)
software-recommendation 19.04 caldav
I am using the Gnome To-Do app and want to sync my CalDAV to-do-lists.
My To-Do Lists are safed on an hosted Open Xchange Server (via CalDav) so I could not set it up as a Ubuntu Online Account. I used Evolution to set it up my Account in the evolution-data-server hwich works fine. Sync for CalDAV calenders and to-dos in evolution works, sync for calender with the standalone calender app works, too. CardDAV sync for contacts also works.
But syncing tasks with the standalone to-to app does not work and I dont understand why.
I did some research and found some fairly old bug reports with the similar issues.
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1640180
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=720519
- https://help.nextcloud.com/t/next-cloud-donest-work-properly-with-gnome-todo/25240
So I have to questions. Do you have a working CalDav sync for to-dos (not via Nextcloud etc.) and can you help me fix my setup? If this bug has still not been fixed do you have any suggestions for another to-do-list app which syncs via CalAV?
Thanks for your help :)
software-recommendation 19.04 caldav
software-recommendation 19.04 caldav
edited Aug 13 at 11:34
yann1ck
asked Aug 13 at 11:29
yann1ckyann1ck
112 bronze badges
112 bronze badges
add a comment
|
add a comment
|
0
active
oldest
votes
Your Answer
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "89"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1165406%2fto-do-list-sync-via-caldav%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
0
active
oldest
votes
0
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
Thanks for contributing an answer to Ask Ubuntu!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f1165406%2fto-do-list-sync-via-caldav%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown