Tikz background color of node multilayerRotate a node but not its content: the case of the ellipse decorationScale TikZ nodes and shapes for a given canvas sizeHow to define the default vertical distance between nodes?How to get the relative node distance from a node to another?Numerical conditional within tikz keys?TikZ: Drawing an arc from an intersection to an intersectionDrawing rectilinear curves in Tikz, aka an Etch-a-Sketch drawingLine up nested tikz enviroments or how to get rid of themConditionals within tikz node specification
Best spot within a human to place redundant heart
Three people wearing hats
Is a triangle waveform a type of pulse width modulation?
How could pirates reasonably transport dinosaurs in captivity, some of them enormous, across oceans?
Did the computer mouse always output relative x/y and not absolute?
Most general definition of differentiation
Why do Russian names transliterated into English have unpronounceable 'k's before 'h's (e.g. 'Mikhail' instead of just 'Mihail')?
How do I report players in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC?
Between while and do in shell script
Did the Windows 95 screensavers use hardware acceleration APIs?
Template not provided using create-react-app
Why impeach Trump now and not earlier?
What's the best way to keep cover of a pan slightly opened?
Feeling of forcing oneself to do something
Why does std::atomic constructor behave different in C++14 and C++17
Propagator of a real scalar field does not give an unambiguous result
Is the use of ellipsis (...) dismissive or rude?
What movie or fandom is this jewelry from?
What are the factors that decide on whether you die instantly or get knocked out in PUBG?
Can a German employer force mandatory overtime and forbid salary discussion?
What is homebrew? Should I use it in normal games?
Brake disc and pads corrosion, do they need replacement?
SQL Server chooses unselective index
Should I still follow "programming to an interface not implementation" even if I think using concrete class members is the simpler solution?
Tikz background color of node multilayer
Rotate a node but not its content: the case of the ellipse decorationScale TikZ nodes and shapes for a given canvas sizeHow to define the default vertical distance between nodes?How to get the relative node distance from a node to another?Numerical conditional within tikz keys?TikZ: Drawing an arc from an intersection to an intersectionDrawing rectilinear curves in Tikz, aka an Etch-a-Sketch drawingLine up nested tikz enviroments or how to get rid of themConditionals within tikz node specification
.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty
margin-bottom:0;
I am trying to draw two nodes who are on a different layer. The background layer consists of the 'big' node and the foreground layer consist of the 'small' node.
Only the big node can have a background colour without affecting the background colour of the small one.
Below is an image that is produced by the MWE. the 'small' node and it's background should be white.

documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
usetikzlibraryarrows,positioning,shapes.geometric
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
[on background layer]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm, fill=red!30] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
I thought that the on background layer provided by the backgrounds TikZ library should work, but am I misunderstanding it?
tikz-pgf
add a comment
|
I am trying to draw two nodes who are on a different layer. The background layer consists of the 'big' node and the foreground layer consist of the 'small' node.
Only the big node can have a background colour without affecting the background colour of the small one.
Below is an image that is produced by the MWE. the 'small' node and it's background should be white.

documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
usetikzlibraryarrows,positioning,shapes.geometric
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
[on background layer]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm, fill=red!30] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
I thought that the on background layer provided by the backgrounds TikZ library should work, but am I misunderstanding it?
tikz-pgf
Normal node behavior is to have no background color. Try addingfill=whiteto the small square.
– Alain Merigot
Sep 27 at 10:33
1
Hi, welcome to TeX.sx. Did you try adding fill=white to the small node? By default a node is transparent.
– Fritz
Sep 27 at 10:33
Adding the fill=white solved the issue. I did not know that nodes are transparent by default. Thank you very much!
– Zhendos
Sep 27 at 11:05
add a comment
|
I am trying to draw two nodes who are on a different layer. The background layer consists of the 'big' node and the foreground layer consist of the 'small' node.
Only the big node can have a background colour without affecting the background colour of the small one.
Below is an image that is produced by the MWE. the 'small' node and it's background should be white.

documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
usetikzlibraryarrows,positioning,shapes.geometric
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
[on background layer]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm, fill=red!30] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
I thought that the on background layer provided by the backgrounds TikZ library should work, but am I misunderstanding it?
tikz-pgf
I am trying to draw two nodes who are on a different layer. The background layer consists of the 'big' node and the foreground layer consist of the 'small' node.
Only the big node can have a background colour without affecting the background colour of the small one.
Below is an image that is produced by the MWE. the 'small' node and it's background should be white.

documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
usetikzlibraryarrows,positioning,shapes.geometric
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
[on background layer]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm, fill=red!30] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
I thought that the on background layer provided by the backgrounds TikZ library should work, but am I misunderstanding it?
tikz-pgf
tikz-pgf
asked Sep 27 at 10:26
ZhendosZhendos
612 bronze badges
612 bronze badges
Normal node behavior is to have no background color. Try addingfill=whiteto the small square.
– Alain Merigot
Sep 27 at 10:33
1
Hi, welcome to TeX.sx. Did you try adding fill=white to the small node? By default a node is transparent.
– Fritz
Sep 27 at 10:33
Adding the fill=white solved the issue. I did not know that nodes are transparent by default. Thank you very much!
– Zhendos
Sep 27 at 11:05
add a comment
|
Normal node behavior is to have no background color. Try addingfill=whiteto the small square.
– Alain Merigot
Sep 27 at 10:33
1
Hi, welcome to TeX.sx. Did you try adding fill=white to the small node? By default a node is transparent.
– Fritz
Sep 27 at 10:33
Adding the fill=white solved the issue. I did not know that nodes are transparent by default. Thank you very much!
– Zhendos
Sep 27 at 11:05
Normal node behavior is to have no background color. Try adding
fill=white to the small square.– Alain Merigot
Sep 27 at 10:33
Normal node behavior is to have no background color. Try adding
fill=white to the small square.– Alain Merigot
Sep 27 at 10:33
1
1
Hi, welcome to TeX.sx. Did you try adding fill=white to the small node? By default a node is transparent.
– Fritz
Sep 27 at 10:33
Hi, welcome to TeX.sx. Did you try adding fill=white to the small node? By default a node is transparent.
– Fritz
Sep 27 at 10:33
Adding the fill=white solved the issue. I did not know that nodes are transparent by default. Thank you very much!
– Zhendos
Sep 27 at 11:05
Adding the fill=white solved the issue. I did not know that nodes are transparent by default. Thank you very much!
– Zhendos
Sep 27 at 11:05
add a comment
|
3 Answers
3
active
oldest
votes
I would not fill the smaller node white. This is because if you have something behind, it will be overpainted. Rather, I'd like to suggest to use even odd rule to spare the smaller node from being filled.
documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
[on background layer]
fill[even odd rule,red!30] (rect.south west) rectangle (rect.north east)
(smallRect.south west) rectangle (smallRect.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument

add a comment
|
For your nodes you not need to use background layer. Nodes are drawn in order as they are code. So, if you first write bigger node with red fill color and than smaller one with white fill, you will get the following result:

documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style args = #1/#2draw, fill=#1, minimum size=#2
]
node (rect) [box=red!30/2cm] ;
node (smallRect) [box=white/1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
Addendum:
Inspired by @Schrödinger's cat answer ...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style = minimum size=#1
]
node (Rout) [box=2cm] ;
node (Rin) [box=1cm] Small;
draw[even odd rule,fill=red!30] % borrowed from @Schrödinger's cat answer
(Rout.south west) rectangle (Rout.north east)
(Rin.south west) rectangle (Rin.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument
result is the same as before.
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
add a comment
|
You do not even need two nodes to achieve this result ! Just use the properties of double lines...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[double=red!30,double distance=10pt,draw=black,fill=white,minimum size=1.5cm] (smallRect) Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument

add a comment
|
Your Answer
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "85"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f509982%2ftikz-background-color-of-node-multilayer%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
3 Answers
3
active
oldest
votes
3 Answers
3
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
I would not fill the smaller node white. This is because if you have something behind, it will be overpainted. Rather, I'd like to suggest to use even odd rule to spare the smaller node from being filled.
documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
[on background layer]
fill[even odd rule,red!30] (rect.south west) rectangle (rect.north east)
(smallRect.south west) rectangle (smallRect.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument

add a comment
|
I would not fill the smaller node white. This is because if you have something behind, it will be overpainted. Rather, I'd like to suggest to use even odd rule to spare the smaller node from being filled.
documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
[on background layer]
fill[even odd rule,red!30] (rect.south west) rectangle (rect.north east)
(smallRect.south west) rectangle (smallRect.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument

add a comment
|
I would not fill the smaller node white. This is because if you have something behind, it will be overpainted. Rather, I'd like to suggest to use even odd rule to spare the smaller node from being filled.
documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
[on background layer]
fill[even odd rule,red!30] (rect.south west) rectangle (rect.north east)
(smallRect.south west) rectangle (smallRect.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument

I would not fill the smaller node white. This is because if you have something behind, it will be overpainted. Rather, I'd like to suggest to use even odd rule to spare the smaller node from being filled.
documentclassarticle
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackagetikz
usetikzlibrarybackgrounds,scopes
begindocument
begintikzpicture[remember picture]
node (rect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=2cm,minimum height=2cm] ;
node (smallRect) at (4,2) [draw,thick,minimum width=1cm, minimum height=1cm] Small;
[on background layer]
fill[even odd rule,red!30] (rect.south west) rectangle (rect.north east)
(smallRect.south west) rectangle (smallRect.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument

answered Sep 27 at 12:01
Schrödinger's catSchrödinger's cat
29.1k2 gold badges43 silver badges70 bronze badges
29.1k2 gold badges43 silver badges70 bronze badges
add a comment
|
add a comment
|
For your nodes you not need to use background layer. Nodes are drawn in order as they are code. So, if you first write bigger node with red fill color and than smaller one with white fill, you will get the following result:

documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style args = #1/#2draw, fill=#1, minimum size=#2
]
node (rect) [box=red!30/2cm] ;
node (smallRect) [box=white/1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
Addendum:
Inspired by @Schrödinger's cat answer ...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style = minimum size=#1
]
node (Rout) [box=2cm] ;
node (Rin) [box=1cm] Small;
draw[even odd rule,fill=red!30] % borrowed from @Schrödinger's cat answer
(Rout.south west) rectangle (Rout.north east)
(Rin.south west) rectangle (Rin.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument
result is the same as before.
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
add a comment
|
For your nodes you not need to use background layer. Nodes are drawn in order as they are code. So, if you first write bigger node with red fill color and than smaller one with white fill, you will get the following result:

documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style args = #1/#2draw, fill=#1, minimum size=#2
]
node (rect) [box=red!30/2cm] ;
node (smallRect) [box=white/1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
Addendum:
Inspired by @Schrödinger's cat answer ...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style = minimum size=#1
]
node (Rout) [box=2cm] ;
node (Rin) [box=1cm] Small;
draw[even odd rule,fill=red!30] % borrowed from @Schrödinger's cat answer
(Rout.south west) rectangle (Rout.north east)
(Rin.south west) rectangle (Rin.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument
result is the same as before.
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
add a comment
|
For your nodes you not need to use background layer. Nodes are drawn in order as they are code. So, if you first write bigger node with red fill color and than smaller one with white fill, you will get the following result:

documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style args = #1/#2draw, fill=#1, minimum size=#2
]
node (rect) [box=red!30/2cm] ;
node (smallRect) [box=white/1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
Addendum:
Inspired by @Schrödinger's cat answer ...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style = minimum size=#1
]
node (Rout) [box=2cm] ;
node (Rin) [box=1cm] Small;
draw[even odd rule,fill=red!30] % borrowed from @Schrödinger's cat answer
(Rout.south west) rectangle (Rout.north east)
(Rin.south west) rectangle (Rin.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument
result is the same as before.
For your nodes you not need to use background layer. Nodes are drawn in order as they are code. So, if you first write bigger node with red fill color and than smaller one with white fill, you will get the following result:

documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style args = #1/#2draw, fill=#1, minimum size=#2
]
node (rect) [box=red!30/2cm] ;
node (smallRect) [box=white/1cm] Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument
Addendum:
Inspired by @Schrödinger's cat answer ...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture[
box/.style = minimum size=#1
]
node (Rout) [box=2cm] ;
node (Rin) [box=1cm] Small;
draw[even odd rule,fill=red!30] % borrowed from @Schrödinger's cat answer
(Rout.south west) rectangle (Rout.north east)
(Rin.south west) rectangle (Rin.north east);
endtikzpicture
enddocument
result is the same as before.
edited Sep 27 at 14:52
answered Sep 27 at 11:38
ZarkoZarko
156k9 gold badges87 silver badges202 bronze badges
156k9 gold badges87 silver badges202 bronze badges
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
add a comment
|
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
The second code will not give the desired result if, say, the outer node has a different draw color than the inner one. That is to say that there is a reason why I wrote my answer in the way I did.
– Schrödinger's cat
Sep 27 at 15:41
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
@Schrödinger'scat, I suspect that this is reason why you write code on such a way :-). However, about this OP didn't provide any information, so I took opportunity to make small exercise ...
– Zarko
Sep 27 at 15:47
add a comment
|
You do not even need two nodes to achieve this result ! Just use the properties of double lines...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[double=red!30,double distance=10pt,draw=black,fill=white,minimum size=1.5cm] (smallRect) Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument

add a comment
|
You do not even need two nodes to achieve this result ! Just use the properties of double lines...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[double=red!30,double distance=10pt,draw=black,fill=white,minimum size=1.5cm] (smallRect) Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument

add a comment
|
You do not even need two nodes to achieve this result ! Just use the properties of double lines...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[double=red!30,double distance=10pt,draw=black,fill=white,minimum size=1.5cm] (smallRect) Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument

You do not even need two nodes to achieve this result ! Just use the properties of double lines...
documentclassarticle
usepackagetikz
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[double=red!30,double distance=10pt,draw=black,fill=white,minimum size=1.5cm] (smallRect) Small;
endtikzpicture
enddocument

answered Sep 27 at 15:26
BambOoBambOo
4,5521 gold badge7 silver badges34 bronze badges
4,5521 gold badge7 silver badges34 bronze badges
add a comment
|
add a comment
|
Thanks for contributing an answer to TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f509982%2ftikz-background-color-of-node-multilayer%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Normal node behavior is to have no background color. Try adding
fill=whiteto the small square.– Alain Merigot
Sep 27 at 10:33
1
Hi, welcome to TeX.sx. Did you try adding fill=white to the small node? By default a node is transparent.
– Fritz
Sep 27 at 10:33
Adding the fill=white solved the issue. I did not know that nodes are transparent by default. Thank you very much!
– Zhendos
Sep 27 at 11:05