How can I show the remaining time for a caffeinate command?I am missing the option to see the remaining battery life as time in the menubar?Mountain Lion sleep and caffeinate commandCommand Tab to show a 'hidden' appHow can I get Quartz Composer to save files after the first time?Terminal: command to show application folderHow to show “time until next scheduled calender” event (in menu bar)How can I prevent sleep in OSX Recovery mode?Battery Menu Bar doesn't show Time RemainingHow I can make sure my code is keep running?

Why would a berry have a slow-acting poison?

Can Teflon thread tape be reused?

What arguments have been made for not impeaching Trump?

How can you weaponize a thermos?

Who is Gail Gasram?

How long can the invention of guns be put off?

"the whole shabang" vs "the whole shebang"

Used WD-40 on headset and now it loosens daily

Today‘s scale factor of the universe

If I have fewer than 6 Pokemon in my party, does each gain more EXP?

What are the benefits of multi file programming?

What does play with feeling mean?

Where can I read the oldest and purest texts of Budhism

Speeding up sums involving 16x16 matrices and 16x16x16x16 antisymmetric tensor

Does a meditation count as resting for the purposes of gaining the other benefits of a short rest?

Origin of Aliens in 'A Quiet Place'?

A bob hanging in an accelerating train moves backward. What is the force moving it backward?

Does Airplane Mode allow GPS location to pass through?

What can I do if one employer used offer letter from first company against me?

Good type of bike to get for commuting (thinking of road v touring)

What are the pros and cons of using final methods (in abstract classes)

Why should I invest so much in 401(k)?

Do gray aliens exist in Star Trek?

Does USB version speed matter for input devices?



How can I show the remaining time for a caffeinate command?


I am missing the option to see the remaining battery life as time in the menubar?Mountain Lion sleep and caffeinate commandCommand Tab to show a 'hidden' appHow can I get Quartz Composer to save files after the first time?Terminal: command to show application folderHow to show “time until next scheduled calender” event (in menu bar)How can I prevent sleep in OSX Recovery mode?Battery Menu Bar doesn't show Time RemainingHow I can make sure my code is keep running?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty
margin-bottom:0;









2


















After running caffeinate with a command such as caffeinate -s -m -i -t 172800 &, how can I show the remaining time with a subsequent command










share|improve this question































    2


















    After running caffeinate with a command such as caffeinate -s -m -i -t 172800 &, how can I show the remaining time with a subsequent command










    share|improve this question



























      2













      2









      2


      1






      After running caffeinate with a command such as caffeinate -s -m -i -t 172800 &, how can I show the remaining time with a subsequent command










      share|improve this question














      After running caffeinate with a command such as caffeinate -s -m -i -t 172800 &, how can I show the remaining time with a subsequent command







      macos terminal sleep-wake






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Sep 14 at 12:12









      codecowboycodecowboy

      1,8207 gold badges25 silver badges35 bronze badges




      1,8207 gold badges25 silver badges35 bronze badges























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          4



















          pmset -g assertions will show the caffeinate-generated assertion (among others) along with how many seconds remain:



           pid 23694(caffeinate): [0x0013076c0005a0ed] 00:37:55 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep named: "caffeinate command-line tool" 
          Details: caffeinate asserting for 7200 secs
          Localized=THE CAFFEINATE TOOL IS PREVENTING SLEEP.
          Timeout will fire in 4924 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease





          share|improve this answer


































            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            4



















            pmset -g assertions will show the caffeinate-generated assertion (among others) along with how many seconds remain:



             pid 23694(caffeinate): [0x0013076c0005a0ed] 00:37:55 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep named: "caffeinate command-line tool" 
            Details: caffeinate asserting for 7200 secs
            Localized=THE CAFFEINATE TOOL IS PREVENTING SLEEP.
            Timeout will fire in 4924 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease





            share|improve this answer






























              4



















              pmset -g assertions will show the caffeinate-generated assertion (among others) along with how many seconds remain:



               pid 23694(caffeinate): [0x0013076c0005a0ed] 00:37:55 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep named: "caffeinate command-line tool" 
              Details: caffeinate asserting for 7200 secs
              Localized=THE CAFFEINATE TOOL IS PREVENTING SLEEP.
              Timeout will fire in 4924 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease





              share|improve this answer




























                4















                4











                4









                pmset -g assertions will show the caffeinate-generated assertion (among others) along with how many seconds remain:



                 pid 23694(caffeinate): [0x0013076c0005a0ed] 00:37:55 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep named: "caffeinate command-line tool" 
                Details: caffeinate asserting for 7200 secs
                Localized=THE CAFFEINATE TOOL IS PREVENTING SLEEP.
                Timeout will fire in 4924 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease





                share|improve this answer














                pmset -g assertions will show the caffeinate-generated assertion (among others) along with how many seconds remain:



                 pid 23694(caffeinate): [0x0013076c0005a0ed] 00:37:55 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep named: "caffeinate command-line tool" 
                Details: caffeinate asserting for 7200 secs
                Localized=THE CAFFEINATE TOOL IS PREVENTING SLEEP.
                Timeout will fire in 4924 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease






                share|improve this answer













                share|improve this answer




                share|improve this answer










                answered Sep 14 at 17:31









                vykorvykor

                1,6231 gold badge4 silver badges14 bronze badges




                1,6231 gold badge4 silver badges14 bronze badges
















                    Popular posts from this blog

                    xrandr — how to find the correct RGB full spectrum output command for my systemHow to get second display to work alongside primary display?Unable to change the refresh rate to 60hz with xrandrUbuntu 16.04 external monitors black screen “Could not set the configuration for CRTC”Ubuntu 18.04 Monitor not recognizedXubuntu 18.04 does not detect external monitors connected via USB-C hubLaptop running Ubuntu 18.04 and Nvidia GPU does not detect HDMI display

                    Distance measures on a map of a game The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are Inmin distance in a graphShortest distance path on contour plotHow to plot a tilted map?Finding points outside of a diskDelaunay link distanceAnnulus from GeoDisks: drawing a ring on a mapNegative Correlation DistanceFind distance along a path (GPS coordinates)Finding position at given distance in a GeoPathMathematics behind distance estimation using camera

                    How to get a smooth, uniform ParametricPlot of a 2D Region?How to plot a complicated Region?How to exclude a region from ParametricPlotHow discretize a region placing vertices on a specific non-uniform gridHow to transform a Plot or a ParametricPlot into a RegionHow can I get a smooth plot of a bounded region?Smooth ParametricPlot3D with RegionFunction?Smooth border of a region ParametricPlotSmooth region boundarySmooth region plot from list of pointsGet minimum y of a certain x in a region